Sunday, 8 June 2014

Introduction - A little about me.

I'm Cloe! 

Nice to meet you! 

Welcome to my little corner of the internet where I get to talk about things that I like to do, aka: Cross stitch! 

Here's a few examples of my recent work:




Here you'll find reviews of patterns, designers, threads, fabrics and techniques, and hopefully when I can figure out how to use my camera properly - little how-to guides. First and foremost, I intend to share my works in progress as well as a bit more insight into my process. 

I also share all of my work on Instagram here  

Here's a little about me:

I'm 23 and an economics graduate. I'm a train enthusiast and I work with trains and the internet for a living. I'm hoping to pursue a masters degree this year in maritime transport and management, and I love anything to do with Dala Horses, London and anything a little nerdy. I'm a collector of cute, handmade and a huge supporter of small businesses. I'll be sure to feature a few of my favourite Etsy stores here at some point. 

I'm an ENFP personality type, lover of Italian food and a collector of ridiculous footwear and Pandora charms. I'm a mac, a believer in love and glitter and am currently learning to crochet. 

I look a little like this: 


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging Cloe! I can't wait to follow along and see what you have to share! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cloe !
    I really love your new blog and I wish you'll keep writing cute articles ! I'm French, so I'm sorry for my approximative English...
    Well my name is Floriane, I'm 30, live near Paris and started my own blog 2 years ago.
    i'm a big fan of Satsuma street, Stitchrovia and other lovely modern cross stitch patterns (I've bought ALL the Satsumastreet's pretty little cities...)
    Hope to read you soon, keep on writing I really like your needle works ;-)

    You can find me on my blog, in french :-/ : www.larbreaidees.wordpress.com

    Bye !

    ReplyDelete